Neil has a strong background in research, charity governance, leadership, social enterprise and income generation whilst pivoting organisations in response to a crisis.
Neil led Nairn's environmental charity Green Hive through four years of growth and before this, he was the Founder and CEO of Dementia Adventure for ten years. Neil also served a four-year term as a trustee on the board of the Postcode Innovation Trust.
To contact the Board about a specific issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee
Register of interests
Information on the exact nature of the requirement under each category can be found in the Code of Conduct for Board Members of the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service.
- Self-employed - Neil Mapes, Consultant
- Self-employed - online publications
Houses, Land and Buildings
Shares and Securities
- Honorary research fellow at the University of Worcester
- Founder and volunteer at Dementia Adventure