She graduated from Aberdeen University in 2004 and has since been actively involved and employed in the Third Sector in various roles and activities.
She is currently the Chief Officer with Highland Third Sector Interface and prior to that worked with Ross and Cromarty Citizens Advice Bureau for seven years, the final four as Manager. Mhairi has previously sat on the Board of Ross-Shire Women’s Aid and was a member of the Children’s Panel in Highland for just under six years, retiring in 2015.
- People Committee (Chair)
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee
- Remunerations, Appointments and Nominations Sub-Committee
- Integrated Governance Forum
Register of interests
Information on the exact nature of the requirement under each category can be found in the Code of Conduct for Board Members of the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service.
- Chief Officer, Highland Third Sector Interface
Houses, Land and Buildings
Shares and Securities
- Work closely as a colleague in Community Planning with SFRS